Let me start by saying I am so excited to begin this journey in the blogging world. I hope to educate and inspire many people out there on babies and children and have some fun along the way. I am a Labor and Delivery RN and I have over 14 years of babysitting experience, so I know a LOT about children and the best baby products on the market. I started this blog by the requests of my friends and family, since I am always giving them advice and telling them my crazy work stories. This will enable me to have a place to share my knowledge and experience and give away some prizes as well. Welcome to the start of an adventure!
*Disclaimer: Any advice I give is solely for the purpose of this blog and I take no responsibility for any medical conditions. Any questions or concerns should be taken up with your Dr. and /or the nearest hospital. This is meant to be educational and fun only.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment