Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tummy Talk Journal



A couple of weeks ago, I was on another baby blog (http://www.modernmommymusthaves.blogspot.com/) and I came across a contest for a Pregnancy/New Baby Journal. Now, I don't have any kids of my own yet, however I thought this would be a great product to review if I was lucky enough to win. Low and Behold, I received an email that I had, in fact, won! I was so excited!

Yesterday I came home to find a nice brown package on my doorstep.

I opened it immediately and begin looking at it page by page. Let me tell you guys, it is one of the best journals I have seen. It has the softest cover that feels like velvet and an imprint of the name of the company and a little crystal jewel. On the inside left cover is a place for the parents to write a letter to the baby. Perhaps to give on a special occasion in the future. (Prom? 18th B-day? Graduation? Wedding?) Throughout the book are several blank spaces for pictures, writings and other memorabilia.




There are 5 tabbed sections, each of a different color.



1. Tummy Talk-Pregnancy Stories
2. Prenatal Progress Report-Mommy's Checkups
3. Weeks in Waiting-Weekly Journaling
4. Showered With Love-Baby Shower
5. It's About Time-Labor/Post-Birth Details


Many of the pages have guided questions for those of us that don't like to write a lot. However, some of the pages are empty, giving the chance for creativity. It reminds me of a baby book, yet with a more modern twist. The Journal comes in 4 colors, pink/purple, blue, green and peach.

If you are more interested in checking one out for yourself, head over to
http://www.tummy-talk.com/ to get more information. They are a great company, and I hope people take the time to capture every up and down during their pregnancy, for it goes by way too fast.





1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see. The hard part is keeping it up to date.

    ReplyDelete